|Risk Subcategories||% of respondents reporting app risk|
|Intellectual property (IP) theft from code analysis (via reverse engineering)||38%|
|Data loss and (non-application) trade secret theft||37%|
|IP theft through app abuse (elevated privilege, unauthorized data access, etc.)||36%|
|Operational disruption (malware, DDoS, etc.)||32%|
|Regulatory and other compliance violations (privacy, financial, quality, audit, etc.)||26%|
Monday, October 2, 2017
2nd Sneak Peek: 84% of dev teams fail to secure in-app IP from debugger hacks - and that's not the half of it! Originally posted on October 7, 2016
- The Six Degrees of Application Risk Originally pos...
- 2nd Sneak Peek: 84% of dev teams fail to secure in...
- Trade Secrets and Software: don’t give one up for ...
- Defend Trade Secrets Act codifies “open season” on...
- Reconciling GooglePlay's security recommendations ...
- GET THIS DEVELOPMENT QUESTION WRONG – AND YOU MAY ...
- ▼ October (6)
- ► 2012 (14)
- ► 2011 (10)